1. Turn off the TV. The values most programs promote are destructive to your family.
2. Sit down to eat together. Numerous studies demonstrate that eating meals together keeps kids from high risk behavior.
3. Tell your spouse you love him/her, and share three things you admire and appreciate about him/her. Affirmation builds marriage like few other things (It works for kids too).
4. Share non-sexual touch with each family member. Give a hand, foot, or neck massage, give a hug, squeeze a hand, or comb someone’s hair. Younger kids love to wrestle too. We all need proper physical affection.
5. Take a few minutes to read God’s Word and pray together. Your family needs God’s grace, God’s truth, and God’s blessing more than anything else.
(source: Family Forum Japan)